Easy Bake Oven

March 16, 2010 on 7:56 pm | Written by: | In Uncategorized | 3 Comments

For some reason watching the videos in class made me wonder how an Easy Bake Oven works, so I looked it up! It’s actually very simple how it works. The small dishes are cooked using the heat from a 100 watt light bulb. That’s all there is to it!

3 Comments

1. This caught my attention because I used to be really jealous of my neighbor’s Easy Bake Oven (haha). I did a little research to see how efficient they are and found that a 100 watt lightbulb converts 100 Joules of electrical energy into thermal and light energy per second, 98% of that to heat and 2% for light. Plus, Easy Bakes are lined with metal to keep the heat inside the small oven compartment. Not bad, but I think I’ll use a real oven these days

Comment by tchaddy — March 16, 2010 #

2. ahaha this is so funny! I had an easy bake oven but never used it because I always wanted to save the one brownie mix they gave you and use my sisters! haha But wow, that’s very interesting. That is a good amount of energy– and I guess the small portions being cooked helped as well.

Comment by sdonatich — March 17, 2010 #

3. This is for all you poor souls out there who have yet to find a way to make easy money on the Internet. I think I might have found the next best thing to sliced bread. It is just about everyones dream to give up their day job. The program that I found is called Commission Crusher. Not that I didn’t already have some experience making money online. I just wasn’t making the big bucks, yet. Ever wondered if there a piece of software to take all the guess work out of making money? Due to the fact that Commission Crusher is so effortless to follow, and that it is loaded with extremely powerful tactics that have been tried and proven effective, it really is ideal for the most inexperienced internet marketers. This product is geared mainly for beginners, but experienced marketers might get some value with the software that is provided. Once you are inside, you will receive 3 long videos, 1 powerful software and a page with resources. More experienced marketers should be able to skip these introductory modules and move right into the core of the system. The package also boasts a bonus of professionally designed website options. In itself, it is said to be worth more than a couple thousand dollars. Yet another cool feature of Commission Crusher is that you will get ready-made campaigns that can be used right away. You don’t have much to lose here. It’s so simple to utilize that even my wife could do it.. sorry hun! Even if you have never set foot inside of an Internet Money Making website, you should be able to get a good start with the help of these videos and the great software that comes with this simple and inexpensive package. Take a look at the video page for this system and let me know what you think. Be sure to watch the whole video so that you can understand the benefits of this: http://cash411.info/go/to/199

Comment by Mercedes Defee — May 21, 2011 #

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress with Pool theme design by Borja Fernandez. Packaged by Edublogs - education blogs.
Entries and comments feeds. Valid XHTML and CSS. ^Top^